Who would suit an Outpatient Programme?
- Clients who are in the beginning stages of addiction where their lives are starting to become unmanageable.
- Clients who are able to commit to stopping all substance use for the period of the programme.
- Clients who work full time and feel that outpatient will be better suited to their needs because of their work commitments
- Clients who are sent to an outpatient programme by their employer
How would you know which stage you or your loved one was at?
Tranquility Home offers a treatment plan
Treatment Planning – Process by which the counselor and the client identify and rank problems needing resolution; establish agreed upon immediate and long-term goals; and decide on treatment methods and resources to be used.
Treatment planning relates to the client’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as, to their problems and needs.
The treatment plan is related to the diagnostic assessment and serves to identify problems, goals and objectives necessary to resolve the problem.
These assessments are of course free and are taken under no obligation. The purpose of these assessments are so that you have peace of mind and assiduity of what option will best suit you or your loved one.
For more Information, Please contact us on 011 782 5093 / 083772 5293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outpatient Program Includes:
- A weekly individual counseling session
- Family intervention – Weekly group therapy meeting
- Medication (optional)
- Consultation with medical staff
- Group therapy
- Random substance testing
- Recovery materials included
- Comprehensive BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL Assessments
- Goal setting sessions
- Recovery lectures and workshops
- 6 Onsite Weekly Support Group Meetings
- Audio-visual presentations
- Recovery Movies and CDs
- Relapse Prevention Plan
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Education
- Deactivation cravings
- Overcoming Denial
- Handling Fear
- Stress and Depression management
- Anger & anger management
- Handling Emotions
- Overcoming fears, pain and adversity
- Taking responsibility
- Coping skills
- Conflict management
- Addressing Triggers and Cravings
- Building confidence and self belief
- Re-integration workshop